‘Refer A Friend’ scheme – Terms & Conditions:
In order to receive payment from the Refer A Friend Scheme an entrant must refer a teacher, TA or member of support staff who successfully works at least 10 days for TES.
- Referrals can be made by candidates registered with TES.
- Referrals can be made by clients of TES.
- If the referral made is for a candidate already registered with TES then the referral will not apply.
- A candidate can only be referred to TES once.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals which can be made however only one referral can be made per candidate and a prize may only be given once for this candidate.
- A successful referral is when the referred candidate is successfully placed in a role by TES and works at least 10 full days.
- The prize must be claimed within 6 months of the date when the referral became effective.
- TES cannot guarantee provision of the prize by a particular date.
- TES reserves the right to alter or discontinue this scheme at any time.
- Notification of a referral must be made before or on the date of registration with TES. Retrospective referrals will not be recognised.
- Responsibility for tax reporting lies with the recipient and TES are not responsible for any risk or loss association with the provision of this prize.
- All TES employees and family members are excluded from this scheme.
- The scheme offers ‘up to £200’ for a referral – this amount is variable depending on the type of referral (e.g: teacher, TA, exam invigilator etc.) and is at the discretion of the branch manager.