10 Apr TES Exam Invigilator Training
At TES its the people who matter.
As part of our ongoing commitment to to professional development, and to providing schools with the very best staff we have been busy delivering our Exam Invigilator Training. Yesterdays training was one of our most successful yet. A big thank you to Kev our training coordinator and to the 25 people who attended.
The course aims to give all TES staff the skills and knowledge to be ‘Outstanding’ exam invigilators ready for the busy exam season.
Our course content includes;
- The role of an invigilator
- What makes a great exam invigilator
- Before, during and after an exam
- Expectations of TES, schools and JCQ
- Compliance with exam specifications
- Access arrangements including Reader/Scribes
- The use of IT during exams
- How to deal with emergencies and situations that arise during exams
For our schools and exam officers it provides peace of mind that every TES member of staff joining their team can effectively undertake any role required of them.
For our supply staff it allows them to develop their knowledge and skills. It also can help open up other opportunities within schools.
For more information about our exam invigilator training, or to book any of our qualified exam invigilators contact the team on 0161 838 5767 or email Kev@tessupply.co.uk