The Education Specialists (TES) have an exciting opportunity available for a Teacher of Drama to be working within a school based in the Liverpool area.
This placement requires candidates that have a background in teaching Drama.
Applicant details and how to apply:
- Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered with the update service or be willing to purchase one at a cost of £40.
- Have undertaken Team Teach training or will be willing to undertake a refresher course which are offered as part of our staff training programme.
- Application is by CV and covering letter by clicking apply now.
- Candidates must be able to fully commit the post which commences as soon as a suitable applicant is selected.
- Salary, £100- £160 a day depending on experience.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Holiday pay scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- On-going support and guidance throughout your education career.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants. For more information about this role and others here at TES (call the team today on 0151 480 8818)
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.