The Education Specialists (TES) are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school based in the Oldham area. This school is the biggest and most successful school in the country.
We are seeking a qualified teacher of MFL, who has experience delivering and assessing all aspects of Key Stage 3 & 4 French and Spanish, German would be a plus but is not essential. This role would be a great step for a NQT or a Teacher who is keen to source a role in an established department and to work part of a successful team. The school is dedicated to serving young people and to enable them to become everything they can be and everything that they are meant to be
Candidates will be responsible for;
- Planning and delivering of engaging lessons
- Assessment of pupils
- Report writing
- Direction of teaching assistants/learning support
- Attendance at parents evening and other meeting as required
- Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
- Candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status/ QTLS or equivalent and have experience teaching in UK secondary schools.
- The school will consider and urge for applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
- Candidate will be required to work in partnership with TA’s and other members of the department to contribute to the overall success of the pupils
- Candidates must be able to fully commit to the full time role which commences September 2021, the role will be running to the end of the academic year ensuring all pupils are ready for their module exams.
- Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure and will be subject to safeguarding checks.
Why choose TES?
- At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply teachers make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Teachers working for TES benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay scheme
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the Apsco audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.