The Education Specialist (TES) are a recruitment business, recruiting on behalf of Primary Schools based across Liverpool including Sefton, Halton, Knowsley, Warrington and the Wirral. We are looking for Supply Teaching Assistants who are flexible, adaptable and committed. We will endeavour to find a position to suit your individual needs whether it is day to day cover, a part-time role, or a short term or long-term placement.
Note: All applicants who apply to us will have to be safeguard cleared and complete our registration process before being considered. Because of the current climate and travel restrictions we have arranged where the signing up process is completed from the safety and comfort of your own home via video link and email.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
- Supporting pupils to complete set tasks within the classroom
- Possibly occasionally on a 1:1 basis.
- Promoting independence within the school environment.
- Developing confidence of the pupils.
- Implementing and maintaining learning strategies.
- Supporting pupils to achieve their individual education targets.
- Working in partnership with teachers and other TA’s to provide a stable, positive environment for learning.
Who can apply?
- Individuals who have worked with young people with SEN.
- Experience working in primary schools
- Individuals who have worked in an environment supporting and managing young people such as youth groups, sports coaching and mentoring.
- Other education professionals with these skills and experience.
How can you be considered?
- Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people. We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.
- Hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the online update service or be willing to purchase one
Why should you choose TES?
- At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Team Teach training.
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.