Are you interested in working in schools as a Teaching Assistant?
The Education Specialists (TES) are recruiting on behalf of Secondary School based in Runcorn which has an excellent reputation within the local authority. The school requires Teaching Assistants to support KS3 and KS4 pupils.
Applicants with experience in the areas below will be considered:
- Have SEN experience
- Working as a Teaching assistant in Primary, Secondary or SEN schools
- Exam Invigilators
- Sports coaching
- Youth work/working in Youth clubs
- Working with children in care, or in children’s social services
- Drama Workshop/drama school/ theatre in education
- Art workshops
- Working with children in Church, Mosque or Synagogue schools
- Outdoor activities instructor/Duke of Edinburgh/orienteering with young people
- Private tuition organisations
- Or any other experience of working with groups of children
This role will include various tasks such as:
- Supporting individuals to complete set tasks within the classroom.
- Promoting independence within the school environment.
- Working in partnership with teachers and other TA’s to provide a stable, positive environment for learning.
- Supporting SEN pupils.
- The working hours are flexible so full-time and part-time schedules are available.
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS Disclosure registered with the online update service or be willing to purchase one at a cost of £49:37p.
- Supply a minimum of 2 references covering the last 2 years.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Undertake safeguarding and vetting checks.
How can you be considered?
- Email an up-to-date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people. We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Why choose TES and what benefits can you gain?
- Excellent rates of pay £55-£65 per day.
- Free Team Teach training.
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the APSCO audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.