The Education Specialists (TES) are recruiting on behalf of numerous Primary Schools across Merseyside. We have plenty of schools across the region who are in need of an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant starting work through the next academic year.
Note: All applicants who apply to us will have to be safeguard cleared and complete our registration process. Because of the current climate and travel restrictions we have arranged where the signing up process is completed from the safety and comfort of your own home via video link and email.
This role will include various tasks such as:
- Supporting individuals to complete set tasks within the classroom.
- Promoting independence within the school environment.
- Leading activities 1:1, under direction of the teacher.
- Supporting pupils to achieve their individual education targets
- Working in partnership with teachers and other TA’s to provide a stable, positive environment for learning.
Applicant details and how to apply:
- Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered with the update service or be willing to purchase one.
- Application is by CV and covering letter by clicking apply now.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- On-going support and guidance throughout your education career.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants.
- For more information about this role and others here at TES please contact me now.