The Education Specialists
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? TES are seeking a Teaching Assistant on behalf of a Academy Trust based within the Oldham area. The trust are excited to recruit a Teaching Assistant to start in September and will last for the full academic year. The Trust are ideally looking for a teaching assistant to work full time but would be open to part time work.
The teaching assistant will be working across multiple sites within the Trust leading the successful candidate to be confident in Secondary schools.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Teaching Assistant role or want some more information about other roles we are recruiting for, then please click apply.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
• Supporting pupils to complete set tasks within the classroom
• Occasionally on a 1:1 or small group basis.
• Promoting independence within the school environment.
• Implementing and maintaining learning strategies.
• Working in partnership with teachers and other Teaching Assistant’s to provide a stable, positive environment for learning.
Who can apply?
• Experience working in primary/secondary schools or similar settings.
• Individuals who have worked in an environment supporting and managing young people such as youth groups, sports coaching and mentoring.
• Other education professionals with these skills and experience.
How can you be considered?
• Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people.
• Hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the online update service or be willing to purchase one.
Why should you choose TES?
At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Free Team Teach training.
• Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Permanent and temporary opportunities.
• A trained team of education consultants.