The Education Specialists are recruiting for an experienced School Cleaner on behalf of one of our local primary schools in Liverpool. The ideal candidate must have previous experience working within a school as a cleaner and will be used to carrying out a variety of different duties.
Duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Use cleaning equipment including machine floor cleaners etc
- Check indoor and outdoor areas are clean and safe in readiness for pupils
- Undertake minor jobs around the school, checking for faults and report if an external contractor is required.
- Make sure classrooms and practical areas maintain good cleanliness throughout the week.
- Potentially order in cleaning equipment and make a record and track purchases
- The role will be starting in September 2021
- 3pm – 6pm, every day on going.
- The salary payable will be around £10-£12 per hour, depending on experience.
- All applicants who apply to us will have to be safeguard cleared and complete our registration process. Because of the current climate and travel restrictions we have arranged where the signing up process is completed from the safety and comfort of your own home via video link and email.
- Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered with the update service or be willing to purchase one.
How can you be considered?
Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working as a caretaker or a similar role. We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free nationally recognised Team Teach training
- A flexible approach to work.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants.
- For more information about this role and others here at TES please contact me now.